Workshop Terms & Conditions
- Online registration is on a first-come-first-served basis and subject to availability.
- Participants of workshop must be 3 years old or above.
- After successful application, participants cannot change or cancel the chosen workshop session and timeslot.
- Payment made is non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other goods or services.
- Successful applicant will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours after application.
- For “Rock Candy Workshop”, registration fee is HKD$550 per person and for “Lollipop Workshop”, registration fee is HKD$450per person.
- Each successful registration is entitled to entry for 1 participant aged 3 years old or above. Kids aged 3 -12 must be accompanied by a parent / guardian, and the parent / guardian is entitled to join the workshop together with the kid for free.
- For participant aged 12 – 17, the parent / guardian needs to pay the fee on behalf of the participant upon registration online, and if parents / guardians wish to join, they need to pay the full fare and no price adjustment will be offered.
- There may be circumstances in which we need to cancel or postpone the Workshop such as Typhoon No. 8 or above or Black Rain Storm Signal, we will advise you of this as soon as we possibly can and arrange a reschedule for the workshop.
- Photos and videos taken during workshop may be used for publicity and promotion purposes.